Wednesday 25 March 2020

Fat to Fit Transformation

A Journey to change my life from FAT to FIT.....................
Hi, its me shahmeer a person who spend his whole life in enjoying food exactly its not. I ate unhealthy food in my whole life. I didn't like to take pictures of myself because i didn't like because of my extra fat. The shape of my face totally changed. I have faced many issues in clothing the issue of size. My life become colorless. I only wear black and dark colors to look smart. My mother insisted me every time but i didn't took it seriously to loss weight but i tried many times but failed because my mother cooks very delicious foods in daily life i can't controlled on my self. My weight continuously increased unstoppable. Actually I was a big fond of to eat delicious foods but unhealthy. I ate many pizzas, burgers, zingers, cheese. My weight touched 105 kg and my height is 5 feet. According to my height the weight was too much. Unfortunately my mother passed away due to cancer in 2018 October. I have no sister so my Dad decided and said to me you should to get married to change the environment of home so i loss weight 6 kg before my marriage and after that i gained 10 kg.



fitness, fitness 19, fitness blender, fitness girls, diet, diet keto, diet plan

My Dad asked me to loss weight so i decided to do it unstoppable and then i got membership in Gold Spa and fitness club. In this club the services are Gym, Swimming, Suana, Steam, and Spa. I promised myself and work hard from the first day of gym. I captured this picture and i calculated my weight....which was 105 kg almost. I hired personal trainer and i paid 1300$ for just 3 months. I think the value of money which i paid motivate me to don't waste money and get results. I planned my diet plan and workout of 3 hrs in a day ......7 days in a week. After 3 months my weight was 105 to 89 kg.


Here is the result which i got after 3 months. The first thing which i want to share with you its not much easy as you think. You must need to do extremely hard work its easy to gain weight but its not easy to loss it. I done and currently doing 3 hrs of workout with extremely hard diet. There are a lot of videos and tips you can see on internet all these are fake because these are uploaded just to earn money. So after 3 months my membership was expired i thought what to do so i decided to renew it and continue for the rest of my life and then i renewed my membership and the very next day i got injured and i freezed my 1 month of the gym. I decided to continue my diet and then i loss another 5kg of weight in home by diet after that i continue my workout again and i spend another 1.5 months in gym now my weight is 80kg from 105kg and the result is this.


The last thing which i want to tell you i learned a lot how to do, when to do, what to do. If you want to change your life keep supporting and following me i will share proven tips, exercises and diet plans via blog and YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWgUwsp3JQukQTyWYUCcnvw?view_as=subscriber

I hope you will appreciate my effort and you will support me and will change your life by following me Thank you.






7 comments:

  1. Much appreciated man!
    Keep grinding ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you man you're going great by all means my prayers are with you. its such a great effort you do! Best of luck for future and I must say that keep doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks brother for your appreciation

      Delete
    2. Nice effort.you become source of mottivation.keep it up.God bless you

      Delete

Social Media Today

Social Media Today Hi, today we are discussing what social media is and what role they playing in our life. Social media is basically a ...